Data Protection Information
The protection of your data is important to us. Since May 25, 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) has been in force across all EU member states. The following information is an overview of the processing of your personal data by us.
Important: You do not have to take any action. This information solely serves to explain your rights as the affected party in the protection of your personal information.
1. Who is responsible for the data processing?
1. Responsible for the collection of your data is:
HHAC Labor Dr. Heusler GmbH, represented by the management
76297 Stutensee, Germany
Phone: +49 7249 91302-0
2. You can contact our data protection officer here:
HHAC Labor Dr. Heusler GmbH
3. Why are we processing your data and what is the legal basis that allows such processing?
- a) Pre-contract, contract support, contract fulfillment (Art. 6, para. 1 b GDPR)
In order to prepare and execute a contract (e.g., employment contract, service contract) with you, we need your personal data. These are, for example, your name, your address/email address and other data (e.g., to pay your salary, to issue invoices, to settle invoices). These data may be processed according to GDPR. In addition, there are legal retention periods to which we must adhere.
- b) Legitimate interest for the processing of data (Art. 6, para. 1 f GDPR)
The legislator expressly permits us to process additional data for our legitimate interests. We do this for the following purposes, among others:
- Assertion of legal claims
- Defense in legal disputes
- c) Data processing due to legal requirements (Art. 6, para 1 c GDPR)
As a company, we are subject to various legal and official obligations (e.g., tax laws, commercial code) that require the processing of your data for legal compliance.
3.2 Visiting our website
- a) Go to our page
You can visit our website without giving any personal information. When accessing our website, we only store access data without personal reference such as
- your IP address,
- date and time of access,
- the name of your Internet service provider,
- the page from which you visit us (referrer URL) and
- the name of the requested file.
These data are collected solely for the purpose of ensuring a smooth connection establishment of the website, evaluated for the improvement of our offer and do not allow any conclusion on your person. The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
4. Data protection
Through technical and organizational measures, we protect our systems and website against loss, destruction, access, alteration, or distribution by unauthorized persons.
5. To whom do we disclose the data?
Within our company, we disclose the data to any person who requires it to fulfill the contractual and legal obligations. We will only disclose your data to third parties if: we have an unambiguous legal basis for doing so; we are required to do so by law; you have given your consent; or if we are entitled to do so.
Weighing of interests
Transmissions on the basis of Article 6, paragraph 1 letter f GDPR may only occur if they are required for the protection of our legitimate interests or those of third parties. In addition, our data protection officer verifies whether your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms prevail. If this is the case, the data will not be transmitted but remain with us.
6. How long do we store the data?
Your data will be initially processed from the time of collection, provided they are disclosed to us by you or a third party. We will delete your personal data when the contractual relationship with you has ended, all mutual claims have been settled, and there are no other statutory obligations or legal justifications for the storage.
7. We process your data on the basis of your consent (Art. 6, para. 1a GDPR)
Consenting to the processing of your data by us for a specific purpose (e.g., photos for marketing purposes) thereby makes the processing legal. You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future.
8. Data transfer to third countries
Transfers to third countries or international organizations does not currently take place.
9. Are profiles being created?
There is no profiling.
10. What rights do you have in connection with the processing of your data?
You have the following rights with regard to your personal data
- Right to information about which personal data has been stored, either in copy or in a common electronic format (Art. 15 GDPR)
- Right to rectification if the stored data concerning you is incorrect, outdated, or otherwise inaccurate (Art. 16 GDPR)
- Right to erasure if: storage is not permitted; the purpose of the processing has been satisfied and the storage of your data is therefore no longer necessary; you have withdrawn your consent to the processing of certain personal data (Art. 17 GDPR)
- Right to restriction of processing if one of the conditions specified in Art. 18 (1) (a) to (d) GDPR applies (Art. 18 GDPR)
- Right to transmission of your personal data provided by you (Art. 20 GDPR)
- Right to revoke previously given consent. Revocation shall not affect the lawfulness of processing previously carried out on the basis of the consent (Art. 7 (3) GDPR)
- Right to appeal to a supervisory authority (Art. 77 GDPR)
11. Right to objection (Art. 21 GDPR)
If we process data to protect our legitimate interests, you have the right to object to this processing at any time for reasons arising from your particular situation. This also includes the right to object to processing for advertising purposes. If you wish to exercise your right to objection, please contact our management at the above-mentioned address.
12. Office communication
We use Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Teams for office communication as well as for telephone conferences, online meetings and / or video conferences. Online meetings are not recorded. If necessary for the purpose of logging the results of an online meeting, we will log the chat content. Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Teams are a service provided by Microsoft Ireland Operations, Ltd. The Microsoft customer contract applies for this. When using "Microsoft Teams", different types of data are processed. The scope of the data also depends on the details of the data you provide before or when participating in an "online meeting". The following personal data are processed: a) User information: display name, email address, profile picture (optional), preferred language b) Meeting metadata: e.g. date, time, meeting ID, phone number, location c) Text, audio and video data: You have the option of using the chat function in an online meeting. In this case, the text entries you have made are processed in order to display them in the online meeting. In order to enable video and audio, the data from the microphone of your end device and a video camera of the end device are processed for the duration of the meeting. You can switch off or mute the camera or microphone yourself at any time using the "Microsoft Teams" applications.
We reserve the right to change the content of these data protection regulations at any time if this becomes necessary due to loopholes identified in the regulations, changes in the legal situation, or out of practical necessities. We will inform the affected persons/website users of any changes by the appropriate means or on our website.