Time plays an important role in exploiting the market advantage. One of HHAC’s major assets is the speed of project uptake and implementation.
Depending on the project’s complexity, we process or optimise methods within a few days. To avoid any loss of time, HHAC, as the contractor, can perform on-the-spot routine analytical testing or transfer the method to the client or another laboratory.
We support our clients from the planning stage (transfer protocol, drawing up acceptance criteria) to the final documentation (transfer report) and, through direct communication with the client, we ensure efficient and rapid incorporation of the methods into routine operations.
Content of an analytical method transfer protocol
- Aim of the analytical transfer
- Definition of the test procedure to be transferred and specification of the products to be tested
- Test specifications to be used, with reference to the validation reports available to date
- Description of the samples, equipment, reagents, media, reference substances and other work materials
- Determining who provides standards, samples and, if applicable, placebo mixtures and in what form
- Description of the tasks and tests to be performed
- Form of report to be used for the results
- Procedures for statistical analysis
- Acceptance criteria
The results of the analytical transfer are compiled in a report, which lists the tasks performed, the results and any particular observations and deviations from the protocol. In addition, it contains a final evaluation of the results, any deviations determined and an assessment of whether the laboratory performing the tasks is qualified to perform the transferred procedures and can be authorised for testing. The report is authorised by our client.