Data Protection Information
The protection of your data is important to us. Since May 25, 2018, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) has been in force across all EU member states. The following information is an overview of the processing of your personal data by us.
Important: You do not have to take any action. This information solely serves to explain your rights as the affected party in the protection of your personal information.
1. Who is responsible for the data processing?
1. Responsible for the collection of your data is:
HHAC Labor Dr. Heusler GmbH, represented by the management
76297 Stutensee, Germany
Phone: +49 7249 91302-0
2. You can contact our data protection officer here:
HHAC Labor Dr. Heusler GmbH
3. Why are we processing your data and what is the legal basis that allows such processing?
- a) Pre-contract, contract support, contract fulfillment (Art. 6, para. 1 b GDPR)
In order to prepare and execute a contract (e.g., employment contract, service contract) with you, we need your personal data. These are, for example, your name, your address/email address and other data (e.g., to pay your salary, to issue invoices, to settle invoices). These data may be processed according to GDPR. In addition, there are legal retention periods to which we must adhere.
- b) Legitimate interest for the processing of data (Art. 6, para. 1 f GDPR)
The legislator expressly permits us to process additional data for our legitimate interests. We do this for the following purposes, among others:
- Assertion of legal claims
- Defense in legal disputes
- c) Data processing due to legal requirements (Art. 6, para 1 c GDPR)
As a company, we are subject to various legal and official obligations (e.g., tax laws, commercial code) that require the processing of your data for legal compliance.
3.2 Visiting our website
- a) Go to our page
You can visit our website without giving any personal information. When accessing our website, we only store access data without personal reference such as
- your IP address,
- date and time of access,
- the name of your Internet service provider,
- the page from which you visit us (referrer URL) and
- the name of the requested file.
These data are collected solely for the purpose of ensuring a smooth connection establishment of the website, evaluated for the improvement of our offer and do not allow any conclusion on your person. The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR.
- c) Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies", text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website (including your IP address) is transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there for 26 months. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity for website operators and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties if required by law or as far as third parties process this data on behalf of Google. Google will never associate your IP address with other Google data. You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; However, please be aware that if you do this you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website. You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https: //tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de). As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can prevent the collection by Google Analytics by clicking on this link. An opt-out cookie will be set that will prevent the future collection of your data when you visit this website. The opt-out cookie is only valid in this browser and only for our website and is stored on your device. If you delete the cookies in this browser, you must set the opt-out cookie again. For more information about data protection related to Google Analytics, see the Google Analytics Help Center (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en.). The data is processed due to our interest in providing our website and optimizing it. The legal basis for processing is Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR. We point out that on this website Google Analytics has been expanded by the code "gat._anonymizeIp ();"to ensure an anonymous collection of IP addresses. You can object to the collection of data through Google Analytics effective for the future by installing a deactivation add-on (http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en) for your browser.
- d) Disclosure of personal data
A disclosure of your data takes place in the course of processing the data collected about you by Google in the previously under c) described way. In addition, your personal data will not be disclosed to third parties, unless the disclosure is, in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f GDPR, necessary for the assertion of legal claims or a legal obligation to disclose exists according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b GDPR.
4. Data protection
Through technical and organizational measures, we protect our systems and website against loss, destruction, access, alteration, or distribution by unauthorized persons.
5. To whom do we disclose the data?
Within our company, we disclose the data to any person who requires it to fulfill the contractual and legal obligations. We will only disclose your data to third parties if: we have an unambiguous legal basis for doing so; we are required to do so by law; you have given your consent; or if we are entitled to do so.
Weighing of interests
Transmissions on the basis of Article 6, paragraph 1 letter f GDPR may only occur if they are required for the protection of our legitimate interests or those of third parties. In addition, our data protection officer verifies whether your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms prevail. If this is the case, the data will not be transmitted but remain with us.
6. How long do we store the data?
Your data will be initially processed from the time of collection, provided they are disclosed to us by you or a third party. We will delete your personal data when the contractual relationship with you has ended, all mutual claims have been settled, and there are no other statutory obligations or legal justifications for the storage.
7. We process your data on the basis of your consent (Art. 6, para. 1a GDPR)
Consenting to the processing of your data by us for a specific purpose (e.g., photos for marketing purposes) thereby makes the processing legal. You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future.
8. Data transfer to third countries
Transfers to third countries or international organizations does not currently take place.
9. Are profiles being created?
There is no profiling.
10. What rights do you have in connection with the processing of your data?
You have the following rights with regard to your personal data
- Right to information about which personal data has been stored, either in copy or in a common electronic format (Art. 15 GDPR)
- Right to rectification if the stored data concerning you is incorrect, outdated, or otherwise inaccurate (Art. 16 GDPR)
- Right to erasure if: storage is not permitted; the purpose of the processing has been satisfied and the storage of your data is therefore no longer necessary; you have withdrawn your consent to the processing of certain personal data (Art. 17 GDPR)
- Right to restriction of processing if one of the conditions specified in Art. 18 (1) (a) to (d) GDPR applies (Art. 18 GDPR)
- Right to transmission of your personal data provided by you (Art. 20 GDPR)
- Right to revoke previously given consent. Revocation shall not affect the lawfulness of processing previously carried out on the basis of the consent (Art. 7 (3) GDPR)
- Right to appeal to a supervisory authority (Art. 77 GDPR)
11. Right to objection (Art. 21 GDPR)
If we process data to protect our legitimate interests, you have the right to object to this processing at any time for reasons arising from your particular situation. This also includes the right to object to processing for advertising purposes. If you wish to exercise your right to objection, please contact our management at the above-mentioned address.
We reserve the right to change the content of these data protection regulations at any time if this becomes necessary due to loopholes identified in the regulations, changes in the legal situation, or out of practical necessities. We will inform the affected persons/website users of any changes by the appropriate means or on our website.